Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wishing Out Loud

The other day, I was at the store, mindlessly sifting through the giant basket of buttons on the counter, when I came across the cutest little checkerboard button. "This would make a great ring," I remarked. Jody, one of our talented designers and resident "bead girl", wandered over, took the button from me and asked me my ring size. "6 1/2," I answered, "Why?" She just shrugged and went back to her cozy spot on the daybed. 15 minutes later, I had this:



Isn't it fantastic? It fits like a charm and I know that it is the only one in the world.

When was the last time you had a one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry created just for you? If your answer is "never" or "so long ago that I don't remember" or "yesterday, but you can never have too much bling", then you'd better come in and have Jody wrap-up some magic for you, with either your own special button or one from the big basket where I found mine!

Contact the store for more details on custom orders from JLP Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment