Friday, July 16, 2010

Check us out on Try Handmade!

As a columnist at the Try Handmade website, I try to seek out the best in eco-friendly handmade goods for my “going green” column. In the 11 months that I have been writing my articles, I have featured sellers from all over the globe, but it always makes me a little extra happy to big-up my local peeps.

Of course, I don’t want my readers to think I’m biased, so I try to keep the Winnipegcentric content to a minimum. I have also made a point of not featuring my own Etsy shop (save for using a picture of one of my upcycled pillows). With my article about opening of the shop, however, I have broken my own rule and put myself in there. Twice!

So, without further ado, please take a look at our first *feature* article, written by yours truly! What’s in Store – The Mozy Rue ECO Collective

There is so much incredible, diverse talent at the shop; I just wish that I had room enough to include everyone in the piece. (I smell a sequel…)

~ Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment