Wednesday, September 29, 2010

MREC in the Press!

With all of the excitement of the past couple weeks, I completely forgot to post a link to our shout-out in Connie Tamoto's Free Press column!

In case you missed seeing us in print, here is the digital version:
So long, Summer.



Those with an eagle-eye might notice a couple errors/omissions, but we are absolutely thrilled to be mentioned in Connie's column. Hopefully she'll stay in touch and come back soon to feature all of our amazing designers!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making the column. From what I hear, Connie is a really nice person. If you have a spare moment, stop by my blog and see what you think. I've started an experiment here in Winnipeg and would love to see it do well, so I'm trying to round up as many people as I can that I hope would have a little bit of an interest in what I'm doing. If this isn't your cup of tea, no worries, but please mention it to anyone that might be interested. The more people that participate, the better it will turn out in the end. Thanks for your time. (I'll have to stop in your store next time I'm down in Oz)

    ReplyDelete